- This website is provided for information and education purposes only.
- No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site/app.
- No diagnosis or treatment is being provided.
- The information provided on the website is not intended to offer specific medical, dental, or surgical advice.
- The website should be used in consultation with a dentist or doctor of your choice.
- We make no guarantees or warranties regarding any of the information contained within this website.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request unless you permit us to use it in another manner.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, cookies may be tied to such information if you previously provided personally identifiable information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.