Insurance & Payment
When you choose Manchester Oral Surgery, rest assured that we will strive to manage all of your needs, from providing you with exceptional oral surgical care to processing your insurance. Our goal is to provide you with the finest care at a reasonable cost.
- We process all forms of insurance, except for Medicare, Medicaid, and Martins Point.
- You CAN use your dental insurance for any covered procedure at Manchester Oral Surgery.
- Our staff works directly with insurance providers and will process your claim. You provide your insurance information at your first visit and we do the rest.
- Please note that most medical insurances do not cover oral surgery unless it is for biopsies or the removal of impacted wisdom teeth. Your plan must have a special oral surgery rider to cover the removal of impacted wisdom teeth.
- While payment is due at the time of service, our staff will submit all claims on your behalf to make sure your insurance company reimburses you directly, according to your available benefits.
Please review your dental and medical insurance benefits booklets that you received from your provider to better understand the benefits that are available as part of your insurance coverage. The patient payment portion for covered procedures varies depending on the coverage provided by your policy.
Payment is expected at the time of service and can be made with the following payment options: credit cards, HSA cards, checks, or cash.
We offer financing options to fit your needs through CareCredit, Lending Club, and Alphaeon financing. Depending upon the amount financed, we offer 6- and 12-month interest-free financing, as well as long term financing, with interest rates dependent upon your credit score. (Financing is subject to credit approval).
You may apply online before your appointment, or we will assist you in the application process at the time of your visit.
Kindly provide at least 48 hours' notice for any appointment that needs to be rescheduled. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours may be subject to a cancellation charge.